“This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering European packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for ten key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and Europe business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.Read more details of report at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/latest-trends-and-key-issues-in-the-european-retail-packaging-the-outlook-for-primary-packaging-and-outers-to-2018-marketKey Findings
– The Metal packaging industry will continue to see an increase in demand over the next four years, growing at a CAGR of 1.66% between 2014 and 2018, lower than the CAGR growth of 1.69% recorded over the 2010-2014 period.
– Further validating this trend, with a rise of just under 20% mail orders in Germany, the paper industries increased their turnover from EUR8.95 billion in first quarter of 2012 to EUR10.7 billion in the first quarter of 2014, according to information from the German Mail Order Federation.
– Russia, Germany, and the UK are the major packaging markets in Europe, accounting for 39.7% of the total packs used in 2014. In absolute terms, Russia, the UK, and Turkey will register the largest growth over the 2014-2018 period, while the fastest growth in terms of CAGR will be observed in Russia, Romania, and Turkey.Synopsis
– “Latest Trends and Key Issues in Europe Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Europe packaging market
– The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Europe consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper andboard
– The report includes detailed tables and charts to…