“This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering Asia-Pacific packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for ten key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and Asia-Pacific business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.Read more details of report at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/latest-trends-and-key-issues-in-the-asia-pacific-retail-packaging-the-outlook-for-primary-packaging-and-outers-to-2018-marketKey Findings
– According to the Aluminum China Association, China accounts for 40% of the global Aluminum production and growth will be compounded by high investments in this sector.
– According to Canadean, consumers in the Asia-Pacific region purchased 47,932million liters of Beer and Cider and Spirits through retail off-premise channels in 2014, 9,530 million liters more than in 2010. This has been of benefit to the Glass packaging industry.
– China, India, and Japan are by far the most important packaging markets in Asia as they accounted for 77.4% of the total packs used in 2014. In absolute terms, China, India, and Indonesia will register the largest and fastest growth over the 2014-2018 period.Synopsis
– “Latest Trends and Key Issues in Asia-Pacific Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Asia-Pacific packaging market
– The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Asia-Pacific consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper andboard
– The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging…