CRJ 301 Week 5 Final Paper (Causes, Strategies, & Interventions Designed to Stop Juvenile Delinquency) (Ash Course)For more course tutorials visit
Focus of the Final Paper
The purpose of the Final Paper is for you to examine the causes of juvenile delinquency and the best strategies and interventions designed to stop juvenile delinquency. At a minimum, your paper should include the following:
1. A detailed history of juvenile justice and varying approaches to its prevention.
2. An exhaustive examination of all stakeholders to juvenile delinquency.
3. A complete description of the issues addressed.
4. A detailed analysis of possible strategies and interventions designed to stop juvenile delinquency.
5. A comprehensive list and weighing of alternatives, both pro and con, to the strategies/interventions proposed.
6. A prediction for how juvenile justice prevention and intervention strategies will be handled over at least the next two decades.
Students can supplement their papers with interviews of juvenile agency personnel, updates on current legislative initiatives in the area, and political analyses of juvenile justice issues…………………………………………………CRJ 301 Week 4 DQ 2 Juvenile TrialsFor more course tutorials visit
Compare and contrast the purposes and outcomes of a juvenile trial vs. an adult criminal trial. Explain the ways in which justice is sought in both, and provide your personal opinion of whether or not the juvenile trial and disposition system are the best way to handle juvenile offenders from both a social and criminal justice perspective. Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7….